9 Month Program Begins September 8, 2017
The first in-person South Florida weekend intensive begins
September 8-10, 2017
with Live Teleconferences Wednesday Evenings from 7-9pm
beginning after in-person training.
Psychosynthesis Coach Training
This is a 120-Hour Nationally Certified Psychosynthesis Coach Training Program. Training leads to Certification as a Psychosynthesis Life Coach (PLC). For those qualified, it leads also to a Board Certified Coach (BCC)Accreditation BCC
Psychosynthesis Coach training works with the principles of psychosynthesis, a transpersonal psychology. In psychosynthesis coaching, the coach and client are a team devoted to supporting the client’s movement towards purpose, meaning and values, in large or small ways, in personal and transpersonal arenas, in daily life issues, for executive or business needs, in groups or individually, and in person or by teleconference or digital platforms.
The Will to Grow: Transformational Life Coaching
This program is designed to meet the needs of people newly entering the field of coaching and those who want to become certified in Psychosynthesis Life Coaching (Certified Psychosynthesis Life Coach -PLC). People with appropriate credentials will also be eligible for national certification as a Board Certified Coach (BCC) through CCE-global, the credentialing arm of the National Board of Certified Counselors.
The program includes:
- 2 in-person weekend intensives
- Live teleconferences
- Wednesdays from 7-9pm EST
- Co-coaching practice
- Reading and writing assignments
- Online meetings
- Faculty support
- And guest speakers
- Practice work, in and out of sessions
- Support work (reading and writing)
- Personal growth processes that ground the trainee in the practice of psychosynthesis
- The business of coaching
Level 1: Psychosynthesis Coaching (60 hours)
Level 1 covers the basic theory and practice of psychosynthesis in the coaching relationship, including the major psychosynthesis orientation as a transformational and transpersonal coaching methodology. The psychosynthesis emphasis on purpose, meaning and values, the Call of Self and the activation of Will are central elements of psychosynthesis coaching. For a complete syllabus,see below.
Level 2: Well Being through Purpose, Meaning and Values in Life Coaching (60 hours)
Level 2 covers:
- Psychosynthesis theory
- Guiding, whether as coach or other helper
Level 2 emphasizes the role of the guide’s presence and quality of being. The process is considered to be co-created, unique to each situation and ultimately guided by the purpose of the client in his or her life’s unfoldment.
For more information contact one of the trainers at email@example.com
In this life-transforming course, you will experience theory and embodied practice, develop effective, comprehensive coaching skills and tune in to deep personal intuition, transformation and empowerment.
EXPERIENCE PROFOUND PERSONAL GROWTH:
- Gain rich consistent insight into your Self, Ego and Universal Consciousness
- Develop deep awareness about the way you identify or limit yourself and others, exploring and working with your own sub-personalities
- Learn mind-shifting tools that support activation of your will and the ability to respond to each situation from your highest intention and values
- Understand your own Call of Self-- not just purpose-driven, but soulfully, driven by divine purpose.
- Explore levels of awareness through understanding the conscious and unconscious realms within
- Connect more deeply with your Higher Consciousness
- Develop each of your own psychological functions- sensation, emotion, impulse-desire, imagination, thought, intuition, will and personal self
- And so much more
From this embodied space, you will learn how to hold space for others as a psychospiritual guide, a board certified Psychosynthesis Life Coach!
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Theory and practice that include the use of the full range of psychological functioning
- Deep work with sub-personalities in others
- All the insightful maps into our inner world
- Techniques of imagery, dialogue, journaling, goal setting, cognitive, emotional, and sensory awareness and more
- Coaching and business skills to give you confidence to support others on their journey and create a thriving way of being in service to the world!
Participants are encouraged to look into the BCC credentialing process and their specific requirements, if national certification is a desired goal (http://www.cce-global.org/BCC).
To apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- You background
- Any credentials you have in coaching, counseling and/or psychosynthesis
- Your complete contact information, including your home address and phone number(s)
- Please include a brief statement about what your professional goals are with regards to the program and any additional information about yourself that you feel is pertinent
- Also tell us about one significant event in your life and the meaning it had for you!
One of our trainers will then contact you by e-mail for further conversation.