Programs Begin Each Year in March & September
Now Accepting Applications for the Psychosynthesis Life Coach & Leadership certification program that begins September 2021.
Weekly Live Video Classes on Zoom:
Mondays 12-2pm EST
October 2021 & May 2022
This is a 136-hour CCE accredited Psychosynthesis Life Coach & Leadership Certification Training Program. Training leads to Certification as a Psychosynthesis Life Coach (PLC). For those qualified, it also leads to a Board Certified Coach (BCC) Accreditation.
Psychosynthesis Coach training works with the principles of psychosynthesis, a transpersonal psychology. In psychosynthesis coaching, the coach and client are a team devoted to supporting the client’s movement towards purpose, meaning and values, in large or small ways, in personal and transpersonal arenas, in daily life issues, for executive or business needs and in groups or individually.
Going through this program was such a powerful experience. I feel so ready to go out there and share all the incredible tools, practices, and guidance of Psychosynthesis. This work has had a great impact on my life, and I have been doing deep work for a long time. It's given a framework and a language to some of my peak life experiences expanding my awareness, inspiring determination, and leaving me feeling capable to take action at will. It's been so beautiful to witness the person you are guiding find those connections as well. I am forever grateful for this opportunity.
- Sandra Trujillo, Psychosynthesis Life Coach
These amazing and passionate teachers change lives. The flow of this program was great for me. I loved every moment. Taking part in this program has been the best decision I have made for myself, my family, my community and beyond.
- Lauren Bousquet, Psychosynthesis Life Coach
The program has changed my life forever, and I am so excited to continue to deepen in psychosynthesis and be connected to this global community of changemakers.
-Nathan Wainwright, Psychosynthesis Life Coach
Psychosynthesis Life Coach & Leadership Certification Program Details
This program is designed to meet the needs of people newly entering the field of coaching and those who are already coaches and want to become certified in Psychosynthesis Life Coaching (Certified Psychosynthesis Life Coach -PLC). People with appropriate credentials will also be eligible for national certification as a Board Certified Coach (BCC) through CCE-global, the credentialing arm of the National Board of Certified Counselors.
The Program Includes:
I took this course expecting it to change my life. What it did was completely transform my way of being and helped me to uncover who I actually am and hold that person with unconditional compassion. I now have the language, tools, and courage to hold others in the same regard and confidently and joyfully teach them to embrace love, consciousness and curiosity. I have nothing but endless gratitude for the teachers in this program. This was beyond worth every ounce of time, energy, and investment.
- Chelsea Jean, Psychosynthesis Life Coach
This was one of the MOST amazing experiences of my life. I was a coach going into the 9 month Psychosynthesis Life Coaching program and I sought more structure and connection. I got SO much more than I ever imagined!
-Monica Reyes, Psychosynthesis Life Coach
The decision to take part in this program was one of the best choices that I have ever made.
-Ian Jones, BCC, Psychosynthesis Life Coach
In this life-transforming course, you will experience theory and embodied practice, develop effective, comprehensive coaching skills and tune in to deep personal intuition, transformation and empowerment.
Experience Profound Personal Growth:
- Gain rich consistent insight into your Self, Ego and Universal Consciousness
- Develop deep awareness about the way you identify or limit yourself and others, exploring and working with your own sub-personalities
- Learn mind-shifting tools that support activation of your will and the ability to respond to each situation from your highest intention and values
- Understand your own Call of Self-- not just purpose-driven, but soulfully, driven by divine purpose.
- Explore levels of awareness through understanding the conscious and unconscious realms within
- Connect more deeply with your Higher Consciousness
- Develop each of your own psychological functions- sensation, emotion, impulse-desire, imagination, thought, intuition, will and personal self
- And so much more
From this embodied space, you will learn how to hold space for others as a psychosynthesis guide, a board certified Psychosynthesis Life Coach!
You Will Learn:
- Theory and practice that include the use of the full range of psychological functioning
- Deep work with sub-personalities in others
- All the insightful maps into our inner world
- Techniques of imagery, dialogue, journaling, goal setting, cognitive, emotional, and sensory awareness and more
- Coaching and business skills to give you confidence to support others on their journey and create a thriving way of being in service to the world!
Participants are encouraged to look into the BCC credentialing process and their specific requirements, if board certification is a desired goal (http://www.cce-global.org/BCC).
The tuition for the 9-month, 136-hr Accredited Psychosynthesis Life Coach & Leadership Certification Program is $7,997 USD.
A refundable $500 USD deposit and application are required to hold your space in the program. Students who pay in full up front will receive a $1000 USD discount bringing the total tuition to $6,997 USD. ($500 deposit is part of the total tuition)
For those who are enduring financial challenges and in need of financial assistance, this program is eligible for partial scholarships from the Association for the Advancement of Psychosynthesis (AAP). To find out more information, or to apply for the AAP partial scholarship, visit https://www.aap-psychosynthesis.org/Scholarships
Additionally, Psychospiritual Institute offers interest-free, monthly payment plans for those who qualify.
I recommend this program to anyone who is in the position of guiding others as well as for those who are seeking their own personal spiritual growth and healing.
- Julie Clark, BCC, Psychosynthesis Life Coach
The psychosynthesis life coaching program was the most powerful and transformative training program I have experienced. I have gone through other long term programs which have been rewarding, however, my growth through the Psychospiritual Institute was one that truly changed my life...
- Dass Shanti, Psychosynthesis Life Coach